Have a Blessed Day 
                                                                            



Pray for my weaknes


Fr. Antonious Abba Moses

Today's Verse:
   Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honor preferring one another.
Today's Psalm:
   The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Today's Proverb:
   The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
Today's Promise:
   And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Today’s Synaxarium: 7 Amshir 1728
v     Departure of St.Alexandros the Second, the Forty-Third Pope of Alexandria
v     Departure of St.Theodorus (Theodor), the Forty-Fifth Pope of Alexandria
Today we will read chapter 49 from the book of Psalm at 10:00 PM, May God bless.

+ سنكسار اليوم:   7 أمشير  1728
v     نياحة البابا الكسندروس 43
v     نياحة البابا ثيؤدوروس 45
آية اليوم:  عظيمة هي أعمال الرب . مطلوبة لكل المسرورين بها (مزمور2:111).
حكمة اليوم : مــــن الســـــهل انـــك تــلاقــى حـــد يتــــــكلم معــــــاك . لــــــــــكن مـــن الصــــعب تلاقـــــى حـــــد يلـــمســــك مــــن جــــواك

أقوال الآباء:  حدث لما كان الأب أورانيوس مبتدئاً، أنه مضى إلى أحد الشيوخِ، وطلب منه كلمةً، فأجابه الشيخُ: «إن آثرتَ الخلاص، فإذا اتفق وجودك عند إنسانٍ فلا تتكلم قبل أن تُسأل». وإذ أدرك معنى الكلامِ، صنع مطانية للشيخ وقال: «لقد درستُ كتباً كثيرةً، ولكن مثل هذا الأدب لم أعرف بعد». وانطلق منتفعاً